Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
it's very hot and humid ... what happened to the great weather we had over the weekend???

I am thinking...
i have been extremely lazy today and should get up and do something before the day ends.

I am thankful for...
an amazing holiday weekend that couldn't have been any better.

From the kitchen...
spaghetti and homemade meatballs, garlic bread, and salad.

I am wearing...
a camp shirt and pajama shorts.

I am creating...
my blog.

I am going...
to get off the couch. i am.

I am reading...
1-2-3 Magic for Christian Parents.

I am hoping...

I am hearing...
kayliegh and andrew fighting over a toy.

Around the house...
it's clean and little has been done.

One of my favorite things...
mint chocolate chip ice cream.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
youth activites tomorrow night and corps cadets thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment