Monday, April 16, 2012

The Good and The Bad ...

I am so blessed. Most days are blissful, some are not.

1. I have an amazing husband who loves the kiddos and me unconditionally.
2. I have two perfectly healthy kiddos.
3. I am able to eat strawberries, nutella, and whip cream on angel food cake with my favorite cup of coffee whenever I decide to go to the store and buy the stuff.
4. I can go to church and worship a LIVING God and proclaim the name of Jesus at ANY TIME I desire.
5. I have everything I need.

But, I can't help think about the other side of this ...

1. Almost 49% of marriages end in divorce.
2. Though my kids drive me crazy at times, there are some women who will never have kids.
3. 1 in 6 people in the US alone, are faced with hunger. Yet, I complain about cooking each night of the week.
4. There are Christians EVERYDAY who are jailed and persecuted for their faith.
5. In 2011, 46.2 million people in the US live at or below poverty level. They struggle to provide the bare necessities for their families.

It's a broken world with broken promises that only God can fix, we just have to be willing to let Him fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment