Sunday, April 27, 2014

Life Lately.

I've been MIA for a while. I'm no good at blogging. Never have been and probably never will be. Ha. But every now and then I decide to write about life and how it's treating me. 

So, lately, it's been a bit crazy. Exciting. Fun

I started working outside of our home last week and boy has it been a challenge. I've been looking for employment since August (when both my kids entered school) and I haven't had any luck. Employers don't really understand, "I haven't worked in four years because I've chosen to stay home and raise my kids." thing. They want recent experience. And when cleaning bathrooms, cooking food, and tending to kids isn't part of the job description, they don't really care. 

Well, I was lucky enough to stumble across a job description that said "Looking for a reliable, hard-working, honest individual to work in our law office" I decided OH!!! I could do that! The day it was posted I filled out the application, a week later I had an interview, and two days later I started work! (I think they felt sorry for me, ha) It's been a blessing. I was starting to talk to my friends on Good Morning America like they were in my living room, I was going a bit nutty being home alone. So the past week has been a bit of an adjustment for me, that husband, and the kids, but everyone is taking it well!!! ;) 
...

We've also celebrated our Risen Savior. Wow! What an exciting time of year! I told you guys for Lent one of my goals was to walk around my neighborhood praying. Well, I tell you, what a blessing! During my time I was able to pray with people I've never actually talked to! They know that if they need prayer all they have to do is ask! 

Happy Easter!!! 
...

Oh!! And Spring has FINALLY arrived in Mississippi!!! Yay!!! So we've been spending as  much time outside as possible!!! We were definitely lacking Vitamin C! Ha! So Easter weekend we went to New Orleans (three hours away) and we went on a swamp ride and visited the zoo. Yesterday, the kids enjoyed the slip-n-slide and cold treats. It's been a blast!! I loooove warm weather! 












Now we are embracing for three days of bad weather! Blaaah!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment