Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Five.

It's Friday. Another week has come and gone. Y'all time is flying on by! I've never linked up to a blog for one of these post, but I thought it may be fun! 

 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg

1. My sweet daughter and I went to SAM's Club yesterday evening while the hubs and son raked leaves.
 Mistake #1 We went BEFORE dinner. 
Mistake #2 We HAD to try EVERY.SINGLE.sample.
Mistake #3 I saw this delicious goodness and I couldn't resist, besides I AAADORE all things S'Mores!
So go to your local SAM's or whatever you have and get yourself some! You will thank me later! ;) 

2. This is my ALL time FAVORITE coffee (or should I say CREAMER with a little coffee cup) cup.  Every time I drink out of it I say a sweet little prayer for the husband and our marriage. It's the little things. 
3. Here in Mississippi it was way TOO cold this week. I thought I was going to die. Seriously. For over 72 hours it was below freezing. Y'all this is unheard of and I hated it. I like sunshine and warmth. I'm so over winter. Spring/Summer CAN NOT come fast enough! 

4. So, I'm a SAHM and one income is tight. I've been spending way too much money($36) on facial moisturizer the past few years and went on a search to find one that wouldn't make my skin oily, but would get rid of the dryness in the dreaded t-zone. So a friend recommended Clean and Clear. Y'all I thought I was beyond Clean and Clear. Isn't that stuff for teens with acne? I'm not a teen and I don't suffer from acne, but I took her word (because she has perfect skin and bought this stuff). It smells great and for less than $6, I can take the other $30 I was spending and put it somewhere useful. Oh, and it works! 
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer, Oil-Free

5. Finally, I read this book in like 3 days. Women Living Well. Courtney has such great advice on finding joy in our everyday lives. It was a great inspiration. So, if your a looking for a good, easy read.. Check it out. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally get what you're saying - going grocery shopping when you're hungry is never a good idea. Been there, done that! :P
    (And taste-testing might be my favorite thing to do at a grocery store ;))

    ReplyDelete