Friday, January 31, 2014

Random Facts about Me.

I love The Big Bang Theory. For the LONGEST time I would sit next to my husband pretending I hated it, while secretly laughing uncontrollably inside, then one day, the laugh came out. 

I'm a nerd. I love reading. 

I keep a random basket of socks that we dig through because mating socks is insane. We were wearing mismatched socks before it became "popular." 

When I moved out at 21 all I could cook was ramen noodles and mac-n-cheese! I'm really not sure how we survived. 

Before becoming a SAHM, I held 5 different postions at the SAME company. 

I have a freckle on the bottom/center of my right foot. 

I've encouraged my mom and aunt to both eat Wasabi, proclaiming "It's very good" (though they never saw me eat it ... dummies ;) ) and they took a little more than desired. It called for a good laugh.

I'm very shy which comes across as snobby, and I don't mean for it to

When I was a teenager, I broke my pinky in my sleep at summer camp. 

I met my love at the same camp. 



No comments:

Post a Comment