Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Five.

 photo db7528c5-a5c8-4eb0-9519-22997b018248_zps7d56832d.jpg

These are a few of my favorite things! (this week)

1. International Delight's ColdStone Creamery - Sweet cream coffee creamer. A little sweetness never hurt anything. Yuuuum. 
International Delight Presents: Cold Stone Creamery<sup>™</sup> Sweet Cream
2. I love all things morning TV. It starts at 7AM and ends at 11AM. I'm all over Good Morning America, Rachel Ray, and Kathie Lee and Hoda. There is nothing better than a good cup of coffee and these people that invade my home every morning. They are like family, y'all. 

3. I've loved Parenthood from season one, but this season has drawn me in even more. It's been so emotional. I also hate it because every Thursday night it leaves me wanting.so.much.more! 

4. I started an on-line Bible study with Good Morning Girls this week and it has been off to a great start! The study is called "Intentionally Focused" and it's making the most of each day and area of our lives and being intentional with it. Not just "going through the motions." So, if your looking for a group of on-line women to get engaged with and share life with consider joining Good Morning Girls. It's officially too late to sign up for the study, but if you subscribe to their blog you can get the resources and do it on your own. You will not be sorry if you do!

5. Finally, I'm thankful for my kids teachers. Monday my kids were out of school, and by lunch time I was ready to lock them in the backyard, but it was too cold. (I love my kids, I really do). But those teachers put up with my child and 22 others every.single.day. God Bless Them! 

2 comments:

  1. Totally want to try that coffee creamer. And, girl. You are after my own heart about that sweet, selfless comment about your kiddos' teachers. As a former teacher myself, reading that just makes my heart sing. Bless them and bless YOU for your sweet words towards them!!!! Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl it is good!!! You'll love it!!! :) ... Thank you for the sweet comment!

      Delete