Friday, February 21, 2014

Five on Friday.


I love how these posts can be extremely random or very structured. 
Today I choose random. 


1. The aftermaths of a six year old boy, his "shaving cream" and a bottle of shampoo.
You know what I'm about to do today.


2. This doll. 
This doll was given to me by my  husband at our daughters babyshower. She has LOOOVED it from day one. She takes it anywhere that involves spending the night. It has been express shipped back to us on more than one occasion because she has left it on vacations. Well, this nighttime baby is falling apart. I've had to attempt to mend her foot, her arm, and her head. My daughter is not happy and reminds me everyday of her baby's mends. 
Eight years of friendship and counting.


3. Jergens Natural Glow lotion. 
I'm a Southern girl and if it's summer you can bet I'll be in the sun soaking up the rays. (I know it's horrible, but save the lecture) Well, my legs are extremely white, and I've decided that before I pull out the shorts my legs need some color. So I've decided to give this stuff a try. It has a great smell and in just three days I can tell a difference. It's gradual so it doesn't turn you orange. Not only is it giving my pasty legs a natural glow, it also says it reduces the appearance of cellulite. I haven't see that happen yet, but if it does I'll be doing a happy dance! 


4. Wednesday and Thursday I pulled out these gems. 
Both days temperatures were in the mid 70's.
I thought I was in heaven.
Today we woke up and it was 32. 


5. I've signed up for the #HelloMornings challenge to start on Monday. It's a free Bible study on the book of Ruth and I've joined an accountability group on Twitter. We will check-in each morning and discuss the study together. I'm stoked. I've got everything in order and I'm ready to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment