Friday, February 7, 2014

I love you ...

Sheldon Valentine's Day Card!  I so should've gotten him this card instead!

This JUST made my day!! ;) 

I've been doped up on cough syrup, surround by used tissues, and tucked away on my "spot" on the couch for the past week. (Probably due to the fact that it was 70 degrees one day and snowing two days later) I could give you a snapshot, but it hasn't been a pretty sight. I decided to get on pinterest this morning because I'm feeling a little better and this cuteness exploded in my face, much like the sneezes that have been exploding out of my nose. It's the little things that make you happy in the fogginess of cough syrup! ;) (Okay, I'd probably still be a little happy even if cough syrup wasn't involved.) 

My husband may or may not be getting this cuteness for that day of love, because that's how I roll. 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment